Friday, February 18, 2011

Move On

Every now and then I seem to get this funny feeling. When it comes to me and you, can't say how or when
but your love keeps takin' over and I don't know what to do.
Well, I think that you oughta let me know what you're gonna do cuz time's wasting, much too fast and
I need to know if it's true so let me know if you want me, I really wanna know if you want me and if you don't tell me something i gotta move on.

Cuz everybody need a little loving and you're the only one that I wanna be with
I'm sorry if you don't tell me something but I gotta move on.

Baby, understand I need more than conversation I need action from a man, cuz I'll do all I can
to keep our love from going under, now it's time you take a stand.

                                                                                                                               source : tamia